Monday, January 27, 2014

Life is Good Right Now

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying life right now. Like our day to day stuff is just the best and I can't imagine it being more fun with anyone else other than Radcliff. We wake up and cuddle as he nurses. I get to look into his big brown eyes and we really connect with each other in those moments. Then we head downstairs, turn on some tunes, and make our go to breakfast of "tatoes" (potatoes), "coon" (corn), "baCON" (bacon), and a "sooothay" (smoothie) for breakfast. We dance, and Radcliff jumps and runs around the table while I make it. We eat and head upstairs for a bath. We can spend a long time in there playing with the soap, shampoo, conditioner, and shaving cream; all things Radcliff loves and knows well. Then we get ready and go for a long walk. Radcliff runs and skips the whole time and I could just die over his cuteness. We get home, read some books, maybe watch a show, and then it's nap time. By the time Radcliff wakes up Wren is usually getting home and then it's pretty much party time the rest of the night with Daddy. Every night when I go to bed, I look so forward to another day I get with my little family. Like I said, life is so good right now.