Tuesday, February 11, 2014

In Lieu of What's To Come!

This dress is in lieu of the warmer weather to come later this week. It is predicted to be a whopping FIFTY FIVE degrees here in the Salt Lake valley on Friday. Now that's something to shout about! I am looking so forward to springtime with my buddy. I can already see him climbing the stairs at the playground, only to get to the top and be too scared to go down the slide. Oh the coercing that will go down! Or watch him run over to all the flowers on our walks, giving them a big old sniff, and telling me how good they smell. Or just laying out in our front yard in March, like we did last year, listening to music and drinking lemonade. Only this year he'll be able to talk and walk and just be a much funner friend, really, because he was kind of a mute back then ;) So I think it's safe to say I'm reeeeally entering into spring fever right about now.

Now let's talk about the whole point behind this post; this dress. eShakti sent me yet another adorable dress this past week. I can't go on enough about how much I love their dresses and this one is no exception! With eShakti, you get to choose the style of sleeve, neckline, and the length of dress you'd like, as well as giving them all of your measurements to provide your body with the perfect fitting dress! I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I love a dress that covers, and flatters in all the necessary areas, and eShakti does just that. If you haven't visited eShakti yet, your crazy ;) Now I think Easter is the perfect incentive to go buy yourself a spring dress, don't you? It will be here sooner than you think!