Friday, February 7, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Every girl needs a little black dress, right!?
Just as every nursery needs a little super hero action...
And while we're on the subject, I think every birdy finger needs a gold and silver ring set with initials standing for Wren and Radcliff, if those guys are your thing like they are mine.
And most definitely every kitchen needs this mama's favorite saying from her favorite book that always makes her teary. Because while I'm cooking and cleaning for the millionth time every day, I realize it's all worth it.

This post is in collaboration with JANE. They were kind enough to let me pick some of my favorites from their daily deals and boy was it hard choosing. Everything they have is adorable! JANE has a huge variety of deals to choose from everyday. Everything I received was shipped promptly and is of fantastic quality. If you are not a subscriber, do so here today! I promise you will be happy you did.