Monday, May 5, 2014

Girls Weekend!

It has been long overdue, but some of my closest high school friends and I got our bad selves a hotel downtown and made a night of it! We ate sushi at Takashi (the restaurant Wren took me to the night he proposed!), shopped, and brought dessert back to the hotel. We laughed and talked and ate and did masks, and laughed and talked some more and it was just so fun being around my girls! We didn't go to sleep until 4:00 in the morning and I'm still recovering today. How did I used to stay up late all the time with them? I'm getting old.

Meanwhile, back home Wren and Radcliff went swimming at the rec center (it's ALL Rad could talk about), and when they walked in to the front desk to pay (I picture Rad fully decked in his swim diaper and speedo as excited as they come), the lady told them they closed early on Saturday and were closed. I guess Radcliff was so so sad and Wren said it was just heartbreaking. When I got home the next day, he kept saying, "Simming pool closed, we come back though." How dare they crush my baby's dreams!

Hope you all had a great weekend!