Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cliff Boy Turns 2!

Dear Radcliff,
You turned TWO yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I just grow more and more in love with you every day. Every morning as I wait for you, my lazy bones, to wake up, I get so anxious and excited to hear you yell, "Mommyyyyyyyyyy girrrrrrrrrl!?" When I walk in to get you, I am greeted with you jumping up and down smiling ear to ear. It never gets old! I'm obsessed with everything you do. People say the terrible twos... Sure you have your stubborn moments, but I'm just so in love with you at this age. You truly are a sweet little spirit. You're always worried about Daddy and I and don't want to hurt our feelings. Always keep that trait, okay?! You got it from Dad, and it's what everyone loves about him too. You're passionate, and dramatic, and just have the biggest zest for life. Always stay that way! 
We had so much fun yesterday at your party! You have so many people who love you so dearly, I hope you always remember that! And you're my boy. Always remember that too. I do and will always love you more than you could ever possibly imagine... No matter what! 
Happy birthday, sweetie!
Love,
Mommy Girl