Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lovin' Life With My Guys!

Life is so good right now. I keep feeling so guilty for not documenting more of it. Radcliff says the cutest dang things all day long, and everything Bear does is too adorable. I wish I could box up all of these precious moments so I could remember them forever! I feel like the first couple months after Bear was born were pretty tricky and getting adjusted to life with two took some time. But now that he is getting a little older, well heck, they're both getting a little older, we have just settled into this fun little time of our lives, I feel like I've timed their bedtimes and naps in such a way that I get to spend a couple hours in the morning with each of them alone, which I love! And when both of them are awake they seriously play together every minute. Bear loves to go into Rad's playroom with him and they'll play in there for a long time. Or we'll go on the deck and eat ice cream sandwiches (Bear gets an apples in his little netty sucker thing) and we'll play with the hose and jump. Sometimes we go for walks to the park or just drives to get drinks and listen to music. I just love being with them all day. They are constantly making me laugh and smile, and if I'm ever having a moment where I'm frustrated or just tired, they quickly bring me back to a happier place. I really could have them be these ages forever. I wish they could be!

Now for a little bit about each of them...

Radcliff. He was seriously born to be an older brother. He is so protective of Bear and always trying to make him happy. He hands him his passy all day, is so good at breaking off tiny bites of his food to give to him, they wrestle and Radcliff is so good at being gentle and sharing his toys with him. Bear started choking a couple days ago and Radcliff started bawling he was so worried about him. He also is constantly saying and doing nice things for his mama too. I made a goal to ride my cycling bike every morning which means Radcliff usually is right by my side watching me. Sometimes it's hard to even finish because I'm laughing so hard at what he says, "Good job Mommy! Wow! Look how FAST you're going!? Are you so tired? I bet you're thirsty. Take a big drink! What's that dripping off your face?" He's hilarious! If he can ever tell I'm bugged he gets a cutest fake smile on his face and says, "I'm so sorry Mommy. Is your face happy? See mine is!" One thing I keep getting more and more grateful for, is how clean he is. He's the cleanest eater and is constantly wiping his hands when he eats. When it feels like all I do all day is feed and clean up, it's so appreciated! He always says, "Mommy. You miss me as a beeby (baby) huh?" I think I've grabbed him one too many times, kissing his cheeks, telling him he needs to always stay my baby. But I have just loved watching him grow up and seeing his sweet little personality develop! He's such a Daddy's guy. He'll say to me sometimes, "Mommy, you can stay in the car with Bearsie, k? And me and Daddy can run in," He loves his one on one time with Wren and helping him take care of and do nice things for Bear and I. He's just good. That's the best way to describe him. He has such good intentions and I'm so so so lucky I got him!

Now onto Everest. My Everest Bear. Oh my gosh, I'm so in love with that baby. And his little body. I swear it was built to mold in to mine, for the perfect hug. Oh, I don't know how I haven't eaten him yet. I really don't. I've heard from so many people that he just has a sparkle in his eye. He's so alert and there's just so much going on in that cute little head of his. He's easy. So easy.  He is so busy and the biggest scavenger for food! Oh my, I have to hide what I'm eating and if I don't he'll start shrieking until he gets some. He loves drinking out of our drinks and I swear he'd drink my whole huge smoothie every morning if I let him! He's so different from Rad. Rad just wanted to nurse all day, and wasn't that into food. Bear, not so much into nursing and has wanted to eat real food, since day one, I swear! Ha. His dimples make me weak. He really is too much for me to handle! Can't I just take one bite? He started crawling this week and has the funniest way of getting to and from, he'll kind of slide, then roll over, then sit up and start all over again. He's all over the place and is really into following me from room to room. He's loving his new found freedom! He's obsessed with fans, electronics, dogs, other kids, but mostly just Radcliff. If Rad's in the room, and I'm trying to get his attention, he literally moves his head from side to side, doing his best to dodge me, so he can see what Rad's doing. I love to wrestle him and he laughs and laughs. I love putting my cheek next to his and seeing his cute little mouth and nose and hearing his baby breaths. He can clap and is getting real close to waving. He jabbers mama and dada all day long and I hope he's an early talker like Rad, that was so much fun! He just barely cut his first tooth (one of the vampire ones!) and has gotten through his first round of teething fairly well. Rad got his first at 4 1/2 months and let me just tell you how much easier it's been for Bear getting his a little bit older. 

I feel like I always talk about the little boys, and never Wren. But he deserves to be talked about for the wonderful husband and father he is. The three of us are so lucky to have that guy. He is constantly doing nice gestures for all of us throughout the entire day. Whether it's getting up with Bear in the morning and letting him hang out with him while he gets ready for work so I can sleep for thirty extra minutes, sending nice texts throughout the day, bringing us surprises, making me a smoothie in the morning, taking the boys for "guy time" so mama can get a break, leaving work early to see us. making us good snacks, and just spending all of his spare time with us, he's just so lovable! I love him more and more everyday and am so happy we are building this little family of ours together. He makes it all so much more fun! Plus he's pretty sexy too. I want to take a bite outta him sometimes! ;)