Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awesome Deal!

K so I made my way to Walgreens the other day and as I was passing the perfume isle, these In Style perfumes caught my eye.  At first I just liked them because I thought the bottles were cute, but as I looked closer, I saw that they had the same names as name brand perfumes.  Now I have never been a fan of knock offs, just because it seems like they smell weird.  But as I started smelling them, NO JOKE, they smell like the real deal.  I have been wanting to refill my Theirry Mugler, Angel perfume and my Dolce and Gabbana, Light Blue perfume but just haven't because they are so expensive, and to be honest perfume kind of makes me sick, but every once in a while this girl likes to put a spray or two on.  Anyway, they had both of these perfumes and they literally smell exactly like the real ones.  And the really funny thing is Angel perfume will stay on for days.... literally, run your clothes through the cycle and they will still smell like it, and SO does this knock off Angel perfume.  But the best part is, they are only $12.95.  I almost died!  The lady there was also telling me that if you get the Sunday paper you can find buy one get one free.  They have mens colognes too so buy yourself one and grab him one for free!  Just thought I'd share the info....