Monday, May 9, 2011

Pretty Hair By Sis. . .

So as most of you may know, i tend to wear my hair in braids a lot. This is only because it seams to be the easiest way to pull my hair back while still looking somewhat decent. I was looking at some blogs the other day tho just for fun and stumbled across one that gave step-by-step instructions on how to do different hair styles. I was super excited because i am in desperate need of some ways to pull my hair back differently when i don't feel like wearing it down. I attempted one of them that i thought was way cute and it turned pretty good. i wanted to post it on here to let all of you know about it so you could give it a shot too. You can find it here, at a Cup of Joe, LOVE her blog!!! You should give it a shot, Good Luck!
I even did it to Sav too, but she said she couldn't hear :)