Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some Fun Finds

I have found a couple of little "treasures" for myself this week.  All very cheap, but they brighten up my day when I see them.

First up on the list is:
This adorable little bird picture frame from  Target.  

I have been obsessed with birds lately...  Maybe it's because my husband is a Wren bird?
I found this cute little jar for a measly dollar at Tuesday Morning yesterday.  I haven't quite decided what I want to do with it yet.  But it will be cute :)  
See, TWO, for Wren and me!  Ha, way cheesy....

See a buck!  Can't beat that...
And then this little gold tin antique jewelry box, again, from Tuesday Morning.
I love the little dividers in it....
...making it perfect for rings or bracelets.

It's just the simple things in life that make us happy sometimes...

Have a great day, and TGIF!  Too bad Boy Meet's World isn't on anymore :(  Didn't you LOVE Topanga's hair?!  I did :)