Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heaven in my Mouth

Three words for you.

Mountain Mike's Pizza

This pizza right here is possibly the most amazingly scrumptious piece of deliciousness I have ever had the joy of savoring....
What's it called?  I don't know, Wren always orders and I'm too busy looking at the desert pizzas to remember, but it has the best crust in the world.  It's all soft and wonderful in the middle, and then just the right amount of crunchy on the outside.  There is chicken, Alfredo sauce, tons of bacon (my fave), tomatoes, and onions.  It's T.H.E. B.E.S.T. ever.  End of story.  Food's big business to the Withers.

Look at that sexy man.  He was excited to eat.
We had barely gone grocery shopping the night before (it had literally almost been two months... the only thing we had bought in that time period was milk, bread, and fruit) I know WAY embarrassing.   
Yet, we STILL went out to eat.  We are an eat-out family.  I can't help it, when you've had my dad for a dad your whole life, it's what you'll do.  Eating out has been instilled in me since birth.  I never had a chance otherwise :)  
Speaking of my dad, my parents are on trek right now and I have been DYING to see them in their bonnets.  Pictures WILL be coming soon.....  For anyone who knows my parents, nothing will be funnier.  

AND on Wednesdays, when you buy any pizza you get .25 (what the heck, is there not a "cents" sign on the keyboard?  I swear there was) wings, so of course we had to get eight.

Is your mouth watering yet?  Mine is....

If you are looking for a fun new restaurant, Mountain Mike's Pizza surely won't disappoint.