Monday, August 22, 2011

Seattle Lover

Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Seattle with my family.  
I am in LOVE with it.  I think I should have been born there.  Whether it be the unique city on the sea or the impeccable, sunny, 78 degree weather, which apparently is rare, we had the entire time; 
the next time I go back cannot come soon enough!

Here's a little glimpse of the eventful vacay.

We spent a couple days at Pikes Place Market.  It's wonderful, miraculous, glorious, I can't even say enough good things about this place!
If I lived near Pikes I would buy these adorable fresh flower bouquets each week.  
Can you BELIEVE how cheap?  I sure can't!
The food the entire trip was just simply divine.....
I found some of the cutest things there.  They have the best shopping!
I am head over heels in love with this Great Jones Home store.  I wanted everything in it!
We went to the ocean and took a quick trip to the Floating Market.
My dad did a fashion show in Clyde (that's our trailers name), highlighting his skinny jeans.
Love my dad!  He's smokin!
Went on a fun little hike to the beach and snapped some pics
Yes, even Sister Girl aka Kevin, AND George came!
We're rude, clearly Sister is our favorite! 
Took WAY too many pics...
Fought with my sisters to get out of bed every morning.  I think they liked their heated bed in Clyde more than Seattle; Party Poopers.
All good things come to an end, and it was time to head home.
Goodbye Seattle!
Until next time!