Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kristin Cavallari's Shweet Pad

So member the couch I mentioned the other day here.
Well the reason that I loved it so much was because of this room:
Ring any bells?
It was Kristin Cavallari's 1920's Spanish-style house from The Hills.  From the minute I saw this room, while watching my guilty pleasure ;), there was something about it that caught my eye.  It's funny because normally this isn't really my style, but I love the new and old look of it; the modern yet classic look.  I'm obsessed with the woodwork around the rounded windows, the clean white lines, and the dark hard wood floors.  It's simple and charming.  
In fact, I loved it so much that I just had to recreate it in pretending that I am getting that couch.  Even though Wren doesn't like it.  And I guarantee it's sold.  
But one can dream right?
Zebra Ottoman (don't worry it's only $3,353, petty change ;))
Link Broken for Black Tray
White Puppy Statue (isn't he adorable?!)
Couch (me) 
Truth be told, this set up wouldn't look near as good in our front room.  But it worked so well in Cavallari's.  

And now I just have to post a picture of her kitchen.
OBSESSED!
Again, love the combining of white and wood.  
Wren, if you build me this kitchen one day I will be a nice girl and bake and cook you all your favorites all the time.  
And then we can forget that I am a bad wife and rarely cook.
It'll be a fresh start for us!

What do you think?  Do you love this home as much as I do?
If you want to check out more pictures of this house go here.
Hope you enjoyed :)

And to brighten this rainy day up a bit, (not that I'm complaining, I LOVE it) Wren just sent me the link to this YouTube video.
You have to watch it, this girl is INSANE!  And my favorite part?  Her little sidekick.  I'm obsessed with her facial expressions.
Pretty comical huh?!