Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Bridals and Another Whatever, Whenever, Wednesday Link Up Party!

Whoop, Whoop, it's a wedding month people!  If you've missed the last couple weeks, here are some pre-engagement pictures, and our engagement pictures.
We're on to my Bridals.
You know me.  What would be a photo shoot without some animal print shoes?
A failure.
I just have to say that I love my Bridals.  My mom couldn't have done a better job.  There's about 200 more great photos she took, but for my sanity and your own, I cut it to just a couple favorites.  
Again, again, again, let me know if you'd ever like to use her for your wedding :)
I wish so so bad she would have done my actual wedding day because I'm not in love with those pictures like I am these.  But what can you do....
At least she wasn't stressed the day her fat baby guuuuul sealed the deal :)
Wedding photos next week.... Stay tuned!
Linking up to:
Ch-ch-check em!

AND CUTE CUTE GENTRI is giving away two pillows I made!  You'll LOVE her BLOG!  She's ADORABLE!
  Click HERE to enter!

K....
Now for the link up party!


Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool :)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away pretties....