Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Pillow Shop Is NOW OPEN & Whatever, Whenever, Wednesday Link Up!

 I am SO excited to announce that my pillow shop,  Rolled Up Pretty Pillows, is up and running!  
Wow, I didn't realize just how much work this was going to be.  Unlike most shops, included in the price is the pillow cover AS WELL as the pillow insert.  The pillow insert is an imitation down so it's a really nice pillow that can be karate chopped or not, whatever you would prefer.  
Anyway, throughout the end of this week (Sunday, November 20th at midnight), using code ROLLEDUPPRETTY15, you can take 15% off the listed price.  
Great for Christmas presents guys :)    
Click here to shop.
Alright well, sorry, sorry, sorry, I'll shut up about my precious pillows now.
It's just... I almost died making them ;)
Glad to still be kickin.

Now for the link up party!

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool :)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away pretties.... 

OH AND CHECK OUT 12 DAYS OF MERRY DIY ON CUTE LAUREN'S BLOG.  IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!