Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Summer Dress and a Whatever, Whenever, Wednesday Link Up!

I have been so bad at taking pictures guys!  And bad at posting these link up parties on Tuesday nights.  
So I apologize for the lateness of it. 
Due to the lack of everything these days, I looked through some facebook pictures, back to a day where I cared to get ready.
I love this dress.  
Do I love it because it's a summer dress so when I wear it it's warm?  Yes.  
Do I love it because I'm actually not pasty white like I am now?  Say yes to the dress.  Say yes to the tan.
Either way, here's what I wore almost three years ago on Mitchlington's birthday. And really?  These pictures don't even really show the cuteness of this dress.Wren's going to kill me for posting a picture of him at this angle.  Love you honey!Photobucket
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy & Momma Go Round
Now for the link up party!

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away pretties....