Friday, January 27, 2012

A Baby Bump and a Baby

I have been getting lots of requests for a baby bump picture...
Here it is in all it's blurriness glory!
15-1/2 weeks along...
(Almost four months for the non-preggy lingo, bet you couldn't have figured that one out ;))
22-1/2 more weeks to go!
Can't even wait!   
 And you want to know who makes me even more baby hungry than I already am?
This little chubalub Eden!
My friend Dana came over for lunch.
And this baby girl is her little treasure.  
Can you even get over that knee???
Chubby babies are my BIGGEST weakness.  
I could honestly squeeze those fat little leggies ALL day long!
And could you die over that fur coat and hat?  I bought that jacket forever ago at a sale at Children's Place to save for my little girl one day and that hat at H&M right when I found out I was pregnant.  
My little boy WILL be sporting both.  Sue me :)

Don't forget to enter the Vintage Underground giveaway HERE!  SO FUN!

Photobucket