Monday, January 30, 2012

I Made Some Macaroons...

So can I just say I feel silly talking about blogging, especially to people who don't blog.  They look at me with sort of this blank stare like I'm crazy.  And that's okay.  It is kind of crazy.  But you know what's the most awesome thing ever?  All of the amazing friends I have made through blogging.  I bet I could go to a lot of places around THE WORLD and know someone relatively close, just because of my blog.  
My blogging buddies are the BEST.  
I love you guys more than you know!  

Alycia (check out her blog, it's AWESOME!) one of my great blogging friends invited me to a macaroon baking class on Friday.  
I was so excited to be invited since these classes aren't cheap!    
 
Aren't they adorable!?  
And they are basically the most amazing things I have ever tried.  Ever.  
The best part is, we got to take our own little box of the macaroons home that she we made (Wren was happy), as well as a macaroon baking kit from Mercedes, the adorable girl who taught the class.  I would highly recommend ANYONE purchasing her class or her macaroon baking kit HERE.  
Macaroons are perfect for baby showers and birthday parties.  
And people will look at you like you're insane since you made them.
See, because of crazy blogging I now know how to make macaroons.
Cool :)

OH AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER VINTAGE UNDERGROUND GIVEAWAY HERE
IT CLOSES TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!

Photobucket