Monday, March 26, 2012

Comfort... Where Art Though?

 
 
We had a great weekend, filled with sleeping in and tasty food.
At 25 weeks, my stomach is expanding at an ever rapid pace which is causing the muscles in my stomach and back great pain.  This was the first weekend where I just couldn't get comfortable.  Last night I woke up at 4:00am, stirred for about an hour, and finally dragged my sore self to the couch where I watched the cheesy series Parenthood.  Ironic, no?  I did finally get a little shut eye from about 6:30 to 8:00.  Bless that hour and a half of sleeping while sitting up.  Laying just wasn't working anymore.
I have also decided to start the long endeavor of growing my bangs out.  I think.  The zits on my forehead are slowly ceasing, and I just can't bare to lean over the sink every morning to wash my bangs anymore.  It's getting old.  So now I'm rocking an 80s type mullet.  I know you're jealous.  There is a time and a place for bangs, and that time and place is over for Sav.  Speaking of zits, you know you're plagued when your husband tells you to look up at the stars, and the first thing that pops into your head is that two of them look like white heads and the other, an under-grounder.  That's sad.
Mhhh.  Baby boy, you're worth it.
Well, so very sad the weekend is over.  But all good things must come to an end I suppose.
I also have some fabulous news...
Stayed tuned tomorrow! 
Photobucket