Monday, April 23, 2012

4 Years Strong


Happy Anniversary Wren!  
It's been an amazing four years.  As I look back at all of these memories I am flooded with emotion because I love you so much.  Anything with you is more fun.  Ask anyone.  Everyone loves to be around you.  I could spend every minute with you and it would never get old.  
I didn't know they made husbands as nice as they made you.  How did I get so lucky?  And how do you never get mad?  Wow.  
I love that you call me every couple hours just to check in and see how I'm doing.  Or anytime anything exciting happens throughout your day, you call or email me right away.  You are the biggest bearer of good news and I just love that.
You're the most caring person in the world and have so much faith in me.  
Thanks for always believing in me.  
I can't wait to see you with your "minnie you" soon (crossing my fingers he gets those million dollar dimples).  You will be the best daddy ever.  
Two Wrens?  I can't imagine it getting any better than that!
And goll... you just keep getting sexier and sexier ;) 
Thanks for cleaning the bathtub this morning so I could enjoy my morning bath on our anniversary. 
You are very thoughtful and know what gets me. 
We will be headed back up to the "bomb" later, and can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be than fixing up our new home together for our growing little family.  Thanks for all of the hard work you have put into it this last week.  I can't believe you're still standing.  Seriously.  
You will always be the apple of my eye.
I love you Wren!

Photobucket