Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Like Getting Pampered?

So I just discovered some of my favorite stuff.  Have you heard of Perfectly Posh?  It's a line of pampering products and let me tell you what, their products are awesome!  Tiffany Lundin sent me some of their stuff to try and I just love all of them.  
Here are my favorites...    
I am a huge bath person so every single one of these products makes a bath ten times more relaxing.  Whether it's using the stripper before getting in the tub, the soap or bombinators while in, or using the lotions after I get out... they all rock!  Tiffany can help you out with ordering anything.  Check out all their products HERE!  Oh and tell her Savannah sent you.  Cause that would be cool :)

AND NOW
Using random.org...
the winner for The Gentle Flower giveaway is:
Congrats Francoise!  
Please email me your info to rolleduppretty@gmail.com so Katrine can get you your stuff!
Thanks for doing this giveaway Katrine! 

Photobucket