Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Maternity Pictures At 37 Weeks + Link Up!

Let's hear it for my mom!  Didn't she do such a good job with our maternity pictures?  Yes she did. 
Thanks mom! 
I am flooded with emotion when I look at these pictures because I know sooner than we know it, it will be ten years down the road and we'll look back on these pictures and have such fond memories of this special time in our lives.  At 37 weeks, we are getting so close to meeting our baby!  As excited and anxious as we are to meet this perfect little man, I think we both feel like a chapter of our lives is ending.  It has just been us for the last four years and  it will never just be the two of us again.  We are adding a new and important member to the mix and, although we would never have it any other way, it's bittersweet.  
No matter how bizzzzy this bizzzzy boy keeps us...
I always want you to know I love you Wren.    
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
Now it's...

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....