Tuesday, June 5, 2012

35 Weeks + Link Up!

Cardigan: Wet Seal
Jeans: Forever21
Sandals: Volcom
Pregnancy, overall, has been very good to me.  At almost eight months, I still have most of my energy, I'm not too uncomfortable, and I have been sleeping like a champ.  
But there are some things of note that have been slightly uncomfortable as well as cool at 35 weeks along...
-Because I'm carrying this babe so extremely low, every time I sneeze I pee.  It's a problem.  A problem because I sneeze all the time.  A problem that I know is only going to get worse in this last month.  I've come to accept it.  Wren's come to accept.
-Heart burn loves me.  I'm convinced.  I've never suffered from heart burn in my life before pregnancy, and lately it's been hanging out in my chest all day long.  My midwife said it's perfectly fine to take Pepcid AC, and I've held off and held off, suffering through it.  Until yesterday.  After six hours of burning and fire burps (TMI?), I was about to kill someone.  So I finally went and bought some Pepcid AC and was in heaven.  I just hope it really was okay to take it!
-My face has finally cleared up.  Finally.  Never thought I'd see the day!
-I have these crazy little white pigmentation spots all over my arms that might remind one of large curd cottage cheese.  It's very intriguing actually.
-Sitting for long periods of time is not working anymore.  Three hours of church on Sunday?  Well it almost killed me.  And my butt is so mad at me right now.  I'm sorry butt.
-I'm loving sweets of any kind.  Ice cream, marshmallows, gummies, chocolate candy bars, you name it, I want it.  And NOW.  And the salt and vinegar chips have not lost their appeal either...  I'm still as obsessed as I was in my first trimester.
 -Sunday night I woke up at 5:00am in the morning to movements that felt a little different than they normally have.   They were really fast and playful and I just laid there for almost an hour feeling him "play" around in there.  I felt legs and feet and a bumb and arms.  Never before have I felt such distinct movements or been able to tell what body parts were what.  It was awesome! 
Pregnancy is a funny yet amazing miracle.  Every little baby movement fills my heart with so much gratitude that I get to carry this little baby and help him grow.  About one more month I'll be holding this little babe in my arms!
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy 
Now it's time for...

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....