Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Refreshing


"I woke up this morning and decided I'm over Hollywood's perfection requirement. To all my girls (and boys) who have ever been embarrassed by their skin! I salute you! I'm not perfect - and that's okay."  -AnnaLynn McCord


My husband showed me this picture the other day while browsing Imgur (his favorite past time) and I love it.  I have looked at so many pictures of myself and thought, "What in heavens name is up with my skin?" 
It's refreshing to know that some of these beautiful faces we are seeing in the media could be struggling with the same issues and that they are not perfect.
Which is so funny isn't it?  We know they aren't prefect, we know they have their team of people helping them look the way they do, but I think we still let is influence how we think we need to look.  
AnnaLynn, you play a vicious character on 90210, but this really made me like you girl!