Thursday, August 9, 2012

Some Cute Things

Source
Now in the middle of the night when I'm drowsily feeding this man child, I read through my five million junk emails that have gathered in my inbox because, according to my husband, I give my email out to all the wrong people.  Usually it's the most annoying thing ever having to delete a hundred emails daily (ya it's that bad...) but, as I stated earlier, while I'm fighting back sleep as my little piggy, I have actually found some gems.  Fab.com is one of them, and they seriously have the funnest and most unique things.
And because I no longer feel like a beached whale (well partially I guess), cute clothing and accessories have suddenly gained back their appeal.
  These are some of my favorites.  The price tags?  Not so much, but still fun to share :)