Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kitchen Before and After

Hi Everyone,

It is Wren here.  Yes, the creepy picture in sight has a valid point just keep reading! Savannah took Radcliff to a baby shower tonight and I know Sav has been meaning to do more before and after pictures of our house.  As some of you already know we put a lot of work into the house before we moved in and the kitchen was no exception.  Savannah being 7 months pregnant when painting the cabinets (3 coats) was getting a little tired, but she was a trooper.  I on the other hand was exhausted and wanted to be done. When the front of the doors were painted Savannah asked me if we should paint the backs of them.  The below picture illustrates how I responded! I thought, ARE YOU CRAZY!
 Anyhooter, (a word a made up pretty cool huh!) Below are pictures of the kitchen before and after.  The white appliances may look okay in the picture, but if you saw them in person you would know they had to go.  Pretty much looked like someone had been cooking bacon everyday and then let the grease dry on the appliances.  Oh, and the boob light, although a cool feature in my opinion, also had to go.  
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
 AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
 We found this awesome rug at . . . I don't remember, but we liked it!
               
 Savannah found these neato knobs on Amazon.com
And Savannah's Mom sewed these drapes for us!
And we found both light fixtures at IKEA
 Well I hope everyone has a great day!  Thanks for reading.  Let me know what you think of the kitchen.  Any suggestions to make it better are definitely welcomed as well.  
Photobucket