Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Family Pictures!

This last weekend, my family went up to White Pines in Little Cottonwood Canyon and took some family pictures.  My mom was sweet enough to snap some of our own little family beforehand.  
She did such a great job!
I have writer's block today with nothing interesting to say.
I can rhyme though ;)
Radcliff is good, Wren is good, I am good.  Life is good. :)
Any fun fall activities you fine people have been up to?  
Fall recipes?!
Oh and could Radcliff get any squishier?  No.
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy 
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....