Monday, October 15, 2012

How We Do


 
This weekend was great.  I mentioned earlier I worked all last week at my previous job so my friend and her husband could take a vacation.  It's actually turned out better than I expected it would, but the weekend was a great way to recoup and connect with my baby before working for two more days this week.  I've missed him so much!
Over the weekend we hit up Top It Frozen Yogurt in Holladay and it did not disappoint   My entire life, up until the last couple years, I have been a vanilla kinda girl, with gummy bears or something chewy.  I would always look at Wren's chocolaty dish in disappointment thinking how much he was missing out on the good life (vanilla).  Well I'll tell you what, my taste buds have completely done a 180 because all I ever want now is chocolate.  So we got caramel and chocolate ice cream, with Reese's Pieces, Snickers, and brownies on top.  I think it's absolutely safe to say I got my chocolate fix for the night.  Scratch that, for the year!  The Babe-It slept through the entire shenanigan because he knew how much his mommy needed to enjoy it.
My little anchovy made it through all three hours of church.  I was proud, but still am firm in my beliefs it should be cut down to two hours.  I promise you that belief will never change either.
Lot's of play time with daddy and baby as well as beautiful evenings hanging out in our living room watching the sunset on the beautiful mountains as well as the TV show Madmen.  Anyone watch?  I'm obsessed with everything about that show.  I should have been born in the 60's and worked at an ad firm...  
Well, another one bites the dust.  
Hello Monday. 
PS Can you get over Wren's face in the first picture.  He's in pure bliss ;)