Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Cutest Coat I've Ever Slipped On + Link Up!

I was contacted by eShakti to see if I would be interested in picking an item from their website to review on my blog.  First of all, let me tell you a little bit about this slice of awesomeness we call a store.  Not only do they have the cutest stuff ever, they can custom fit anything they sell to fit your body, and all for an affordable price.  They will also add sleeves and length to any of their items if you choose.  I wear garments so it's hard because so many dresses I find are either sleeveless or are too short, and sometimes having to wear t-shirts or leggings underneath a dress just isn't cool...  You catch what I'm puttin down?  
So after debating what to pick for nearly a week (I couldn't decide, everything they have is adorable), I picked this black coat that they were able to customize to my measurements.  Not only is it comfortable, which is a must when carrying a baby in my arms everywhere I go, it is made primarily of rayon which is my absolute favorite material because it doesn't wrinkle and hangs nice.  AND it's the cutest coat I have ever owned.  That asymmetric cut?  A little bit shorter in the front, longer in the back.  Pure gold.  It's cute with leggings, jeans, or knee length skirts.  It fits like a dream and that Peter Pan collar is the cherry on top.  Everywhere I go, people comment on it.  It's priced more than I would normally spend on a coat at $159, but knowing now how much I love it, I'd totally have spent that much on it.  Why?  Well besides the reasons listed above, because I have worn it every day for two weeks and plan on wearing it everyday until Winter says bye bye.  Point being, it's worth every penny. 
Go check out their shop here!  It looks like they are doing up to a 60% off until December 15th, and don't we all love a sale?  
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy

Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....