Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kingdom and State II + Link Up!

Slip: Kingdom and State
So remember this post I did in January reviewing this cap sleeve shirt from Kingdom and State? Well I mentioned in it that I loved their Dress Slip to wear underneath my see-through dresses. And guess how rad? (not to be confused with the chubby, bald one)... They sent me one to review. I love it! It is made of the softest material, and honestly? I think it has to be used as a nightgown too because it is just that comfortable. The cool thing about this slip is I could either wear a dress over the top or just add a pencil skirt and have the top half of the slip act as a shirt. Who doesn't love that? A shirt that doesn't come un-tucked from a skirt and acts as a slip as well? I don't know about you, but too many layers makes me want to destruct something, anything! So this it the perfect solution to my dramatic problem.
A couple of things you should know about Kingdom and State:
-This slip is exclusively available at Kingdom & State. No other brand offers this modest slip.
-Kingdom & State is available at kingdomandstate.com PLUS the MTC store and BYU bookstore.
-They will be launching their beautiful range of modest swim wear in April.
-'Like' them on Facebook, as they will be offering some amazing FB only giveaways soon, on both their basics and swimwear!

Thanks for the awesome slip Kingdom and State!

Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....