Friday, June 14, 2013

A Recap of our 5 Year Anniversary

Our five year anniversary was a couple months ago and was one of the funnest days we've had in a long time. Wren took the day off work and we headed to Finn's for breakfast. It's Wren's sister's favorite place so we've been dying to try it, and let me tell you... it did not disappoint! Amazing service, check. Spectacular food, check. And so clean, check-check. If you haven't been, you've got to. Their sour dough pancakes? Home-run! After that, we headed to Trader Joe's and stocked up on our favorites. We have a lot of em too. Let's just say all I've eaten for two weeks straight are their frozen hash browns, spicy jalapeno chicken sausage, and gluten free waffles topped with their frozen yogurt. One of the best meals ever, and pretty dang healthy too. (Girlfriends, I promise my Trader Joe's list is coming soon!) After Trader Joe's, we came home and all had a heavenly, blessed two hour family nap. AMAZING! After the happy nap, we went on a walk and took some family pictures in the park. We talked about how adorable our baby is and how lucky we are that we got him! We then dropped that adorable baby off at my parents and went shopping and got some dinner. Days like this hanging out with my little family are what it's all about, I'm tellin ya!