Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Day at Wheeler Farm!

Radcliff and I headed to Wheeler Farm yesterday to catch up with friends, see the animals, go on a wagon ride, have a picnic, and most importantly... give our girlfriend a hug. Can you even stand how cute those pictures of Monica and Rad are?! We'll use those for their engagements in 40+ years ;) Really though, the weather could not have been any better yesterday, but I've always been a 70 degree type girl, so you know... I can't stand how fun everything is with my little boy by my side. The night I found out I was having a boy, Wren's mom said, "You'll love having a boy, mine were always my little buddies!" You were right Hollie. That is the best way to describe it. I've always got my little buddy everywhere I go! Kiss, kiss Radcliff! :)