Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Heart Family Photographs!

Heather Luczak with Luczak Photography contacted me the other day to see if I would be interested in a photo shoot with my little family. My mom, also an amazing photographer, has always taken our family pictures so I was a bit hesitant at first. But after looking through her website, I loved what I saw and jumped at the chance to capture Radcliff, with him's Dada and Mama, at this fun age and in this beautiful time with all the changing leaves. Heather and her husband captured some moments I will never forget. Precious I tell you. But don't let these smiling faces completely fool you... We def had some major meltdowns from Radcliff due to the cold weather, yet they were still able to get some of him smiling. As I look at Radcliff in these pictures, I see this handsome little man staring back at me. Where did my tiny baby go? He went and turned into a big baby! I just want to french kiss those little lips all day long. Strange? Probably. But don't pretend you haven't thought about french kissing your own baby.

Thank you so much for giving us this amazing gift Luczak Photography! 

You can find Luczak Photography on Facebook, here. Pinterest, here. And Instagram, here.