Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dresslily Bags!

 
Dresslily knocked my socks off (is that the saying?) when I received these bags. The first is a black tote that is of such great quality. I had been looking for a black leather bag for awhile and this one exceeds my expectations! I love the zipper pockets on both sides of it, as well as the many little compartments on the inside of the bag. Everywhere I go, people complement on it. 
The backpack is great when needing to have both hands to grab a sprinting Radcliff! I have other backpacks that I've tried but they are all super flimsy so just flop over when I set them down, making the black hole that is my bag, even blacker. This one holds its shape and  is so easy to navigate through. Like the black bag, it has a two zipper pockets on the outside of the bag, as well as plenty of storage on the inside "for all of the many things a woman on the go needs" (a direct quote from my mom). I just checked on Dresslily's website and both of these bags are sold out but they have so many other similar options to choose from so please go check them out today! And the best part of all? They are all insanely inexpensive. Good quality for the price. Amen, hallelujah. Go check em out.