Monday, January 19, 2015

Everest's Nursery!

Okay, I have been meaning to post pictures of Everest's nursery for two months now and am just barely getting around to it. Finally!

This little room has been so many different things since moving in. First, it was Rad's nursery (you can see his current room here too, if you want!), then our makeshift walk in closet, and then a cluttered storage room. It was a lot of work to get it to where it is now but I'm happy to say, it's my favorite room in the house! I love nursing my little Everest Bear in there. It's just bright and happy like him!

If you like anything, here's where I got most of it:

Nightstand and rocking chair- West Elm
Book holder, checkered pillow, changing pad cover, and wooden diaper holder- Ikea
Drapes- Target
Picture Frames- Z Gallerie
Crib and dresser- Re-purposed 
Wooden shelf- My dad made (love that shelf!)
Aspen wallpaper (my favorite part of the room... Seemed only fitting for our Bear!)- JPLondon

Hope you enjoyed!