Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Homemade Gift Bows & Link Up Party!

So in saving myself from being the ULTIMATE Grinch this Christmas season (as I said before, not one Christmas decoration up, shoot me) I decided to make these super easy fabric bows for my presents. 
I found the tutorial on an adorable blog called Daniellesque.  
Click here for the tutorial.  She does an awesome job of explaining.  
I used silk fabric instead of felt.  I LOVE hers, I just didn't have felt.  It totally depends on the look you want too.
I got a little crazy and even put tulle behind mine.  Watch me go :)
If my house isn't decked to the halls, by darn it my presents will be.  So there.  
And reminding myself of times not so long ago, in Christmas pasts, when I was fun and festive...
Our tree last year.
See.  I have it in me.  It's just hiding this year.
Good tiiiiiiiiimes...

Okay and before I get to the link up party I just have to say, I almost had SIXTY people link up last week!  I was SO HAPPY!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  You guys seriously MAKE my week!  I love seeing all of the posts you link up each week, and although I didn't have time to comment on all of them, know how much I love that you took the time to link up!  AND I have noticed so many of you commenting on each other's blogs.  MAKES me SO happy!  
THANK YOU!

Now for the link up party!


Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away pretties....