Friday, June 15, 2012

Our First Dinner Guests...

...included the cutest little, almost, three year old you've ever seen (our nephew), and his happy family (his mom and dad- Wren's sister and her husband).   
And yes, that's right people... no need to check your peepers.  I finally made the Oreo cake that I have been wanting to try forever.  I have to say it turned out great (rare for me).  In fact, it's sick how much the leftovers consumed my thoughts the following days after.  
We bought the pans HERE and I think it's going to be my new go-to desert from here on out!  The recipe comes with the pans.  I think you all should get yourselves some!
Anyway, look at us breakin our new place in :)  
Whoever thought it would happen!?
We weren't sure if it would...
Do YOU want to come over for dinner?
We'd love it!