Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guest Post from Emily from My Words, My Interests, My Life!

K everyone you're in for a GINORMOUS treat again today.  I have yet another super fun guest post brought to you by Emily from My Words, My Interests, My Life.  I fortunately stumbled upon her blog this week and fell in LOVE.  Like took WAY too much time out of my busy day reading it.  It will suck you in too....
It really is so dang fun.
Check it out....

Well, hello there! I'm Emily from the life and style blog My Words, My Interests, My Life and I am more than thrilled to be guest posting over here on Savannah's charming space today while she is out and about! A big and sincere thanks to her for this opportunity to meet all of you!
So, now on to the goods about me and my little bloggie! In a nutshell, I'm just your average All-American, Midwestern girl who is also a registered nurse at a psychiatric hospital, a lover of all things girlie and sparkly, a dreamer, and did I mention dessert and cupcake fanatic?!? I've got the cavities to prove it!
I started my blog just a little over one year ago on a whim, and after a little prodding from friends and family members, to chronicle my random thoughts, interests, and life (hence the title: My Words, My Interests, My Life... but you probably picked up on that without this mention, huh?) Although it would probably be just as easy for you to hop on over to my blog to see what it's all about, here's a quick glance at what I share with my readers concerning my simple, yet lovely life. If you're intrigued by any or all of it....follow it! (not in my bossy tone by the way!)
I share my passion for baking (sometimes cooking) in posts nearly every Monday titled "Must Make Monday"

Photobucket
I showcase my All-American girl style in outfit posts like these.
Photobucket
I let you in on my goals, dreams, and aspirations to make the world a better place, for young women in particular.
Photobucket
I teach you many DIY projects, because I'm that kind of girl who gets a lot of gratification out of doing things herself!
Photobucket
I give you a glimpse into my life as a daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, friend, and soon-to-be aunt (my sister's having a girl this December!)
Photobucket
If you like what you've seen/heard and want to view more.... plop your cute butt down and hop on over here. Stay awhile why don'tcha?
Hugs & Kisses,
Emily


Thanks so much Emily!
I also did a guest post on her blog today, so you can see it there as well.
As I said earlier, you MUST go check her blog out.
You won't be sorry!!!
Promise.... :)